Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just a Swingin'

Today the boys decided to spend quite some time on the swings. Maddox still loves to swing in the "baby swing". He looks so huge in it. I hope there's not a weight limit on those. I'm pretty positive he would exceed it. Anyway, he can swing in a regular swing, but he is not all dumb. He knows it's a lot more enjoyable to just have someone push you.
I was only going to take one picture, but then realized that with every photo the facial expression was never the same!






4 comments:

Lori said...

Nice post. Simple and sweet.

Anonymous said...

I wish someone could swing me! Looks like fun.

Amanda M said...

I have a little something for you at my blog...stop by and check it out.

Betsy R said...

I found your blog from the Farleys. Your boys are adorable.