Saturday, July 12, 2008

Larry's Feeling Left Out...

Well, I brought the boys home some "stuff" from my trip to St. Louis with the girls and Larry ran across this t-shirt that the girls and I got at "The Big Bang". Needless to say, I didn't get Larry anything...nothing! He was a little disappointed, but I think I made it up to him when I told him that he could have my t-shirt. That seemed to make him feel a little better. What do you think?




I'm not sure that he understands what "Bang" means.

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Okay, well now you don't have to get the photo of Larry and the strategically placed bubbles, this will do!!

Sarah D said...

I think Larry needs his own reality show.

Anonymous said...

I am speechless!

Jamee said...

You get the best blog pictures award from me. The last one, I had to cover my eyes and hollar for Hank to come and look. I am laughing so hard I am crying.

Anonymous said...

okay was showing Brad and I am still speechless! You are a funny guy!

DeAnn said...

I think Larry was a little concerned that he left some of you speechless...he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not?!?!

Glad to give you a laugh or two.

Aubrey, he will be so relieved that he doesn't have to do the bubble picture now! Just kidding...he may surprise you!

Rebekah said...

yeah, that's some GOOD stuff! my stomach hurts... it's been too long since i laughed that hard. I agree, Larry TV would not be bad at all!

Mrs. Seals said...

I{Pete}, That is how telephone MEN relieve stress. Larry, nice WMD{Weapon of Mass Distruction}