Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When the Going Gets Tough...

Well, not sure why I'm sharing this with everyone...but it was a big deal this weekend. Maddox had not pooped for 3 days, and he had to go. He'd walk to the pot, sit down, and hop right back up. Anyway, he was afraid it was going to hurt. Something that's not uncommon when you hold it in for 3 whole days. Friday night I gave him a laxative in which the pharmacist said should work within an hour or two. No luck! I gave him more Sat. morning and later in the day. Still no luck! Don't get me wrong, he had to go! He must have cheeks of steel. I don't know. Then, Saturday evening we went to my parents' house for a get-together since my sister and her family were home. Not wanting to deal with this while we were there we decided to try a suppository otherwise known as "butt medicine". 3 hours later, Maddox was very proud of the job he had done. See for yourself. Everyone at my parents' house HAD to check it out!




Needless to say, he clogged the toilet. Here Maddox and Grandpa are giving us a thumbs up to let us know they have the problem under control.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Funny... We have days...weeks like that too. Glad to hear we are not the only ones!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it all came out okay. We go through this all the time with Patton. Love the song to.

Anonymous said...

Nice song!!! Sorry little guy that you had to go through that!! We are proud of you Maddox!!