Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Night With The Mann's

This evening we had the Mann kids over to play. We try to swap kids at least once a week to have some time to accomplish something, run errands, or just have some peace and quiet. You see, Megan watched my kids Monday morning so I could have some free time to get some things done. I was supposed to have watched her kids Tuesday, but I was a little under the weather. So, we decided to have them come this evening. Payton even came along as well. I'm thinking she is one smart girl. If she would've stayed home my guess is that she might have been helping her mom clean. Plus, I think she likes us a little too.

I even snuck out to a jewelry party for a while...and I think that they all had lots of fun, Including Larry!

This is definitely a photo of Gavin... not sure what he's doing. However, my maternal instinct is telling me that Pepper is hiding in the day lilies and Gavin is using him as a target, what do you think?

I came home to Payton and Larry playing Battleship...Payton won!!!

Fire Chief Parker and Officer Gavin after rescuing Pepper from a tree. (just pretending)

More photos I found on the camera after I returned home! Maddox and Patton

Thanks to the Mann kids for playing with my boys...all 3 of them enjoyed it!

Parker, this song (I Kissed A Girl) goes out to you and Gavin...I overheard your discussion tonight. Plus, I know you guys like this song anyway. I know it's not at all appropriate, but it could be worse!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They had a blast! Can't wait to do it ago maybe next time we all can get together.

LoriS said...

Love the song!! My son Griffin heard it on the radio yesterday and now won't stop singing it. I told him he's too young to sing about kissing girls, but he said he's already kissed some so it doesn't matter. I think my son and your boys would be a dangerous combination!! Just ask Amanda B., she knows all about Griffin.

Lori

DeAnn said...

Good to hear from you Lori S. Glad you liked the song. We do!