Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Kelly!

We'd like to wish Kelly a Happy 28th Birthday today!

Aunt Kelly I love you because you let me come over to your house and stay the night. I also love you because you let me play with Uncle Jeremy. Love, Gavin

Aunt Kelly, I love you because you're having a baby. God made you for having babies! (No clue where that came from) Love, Maddox







Happy Birthday Kelly....even though you look like a monkey and smell like one too!
Love, Larry, DeAnn, Gavin, and Maddox

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Kelly looks like a very one Aunt. You boys are lucky to have in your lives! Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Okay let me redo that. Your Aunt Kelly looks like a very fun Aunt!
I can tell in the pictures and stories she loves the both of you very much. You boys are lucky to have her in your lives! Happy Birthday Aunt Kelly

Sara B. said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Kelly!!! You boys are very lucky to have such a cool, fun Aunt!!! She will make a great Mom!

Aubrey said...

I'm soooo excited Kelly is finally having a baby!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

DeAnn said...

Megan, you should see Larry's impression of what you were doing when you typed your first comment.

I agree, the boys are lucky to have their Aunt Kelly. She will make a good Mom, it's still a little hard to imagine though. Dec. 15th just can't get here quick enough for us.

hncfarley said...

Congratultions Kelly!! And Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for my happy birthday wishes!! Thank you DeAnn for posting such a great post for me!! Tell Larry he picked the perfect song for me!! I bet he was torn between that and Footloose, I am still leaning toward Williard!!! :)

DeAnn said...

You're welcome Kelly! I had fun looking at all of my old pictures. Also, Larry happened to be snoozing at the time so I ended up picking the song. I forgot all about Footloose. Please no Willard...maybe Will would sound a little less "Geeky". Either way, it's your choice, right!