Monday, July 14, 2008

Larry's Day Off!

So, this weekend Larry actually had two days off. We went to church and enjoyed our peace and quiet. Larry works on Sunday mornings so I usually take the boys by myself. Maddox is 3 now, so he goes to Sunday School class and Gavin is 5 so sits in church with us for a little while, but goes to "Liturgy of the Word" through most of mass. I've been taking the boys to church by myself for a while now, and they're getting big enough to be good in church. However, this is so nice. I really thought that this time would never come...the time when I could come to church and actually hear what was being said and be able to get something out of it. Ahhhh!


The top came off the jeep today....



We went to Patton's birthday party! Check out this cake...it was made by Heather (Sheppard) Yonaka and was made from a picture that Amber had taken of Patton when he had a "real" mohawk.

On this particular swing I think that Patton came closer to hitting his Mom, Megan, rather than the pinata. Good fun! Parker and Addisen Checkers the clown even made it to the party...

Addisen sporting her new crown tattoo

Maddox with his coyote tat

Gavin and his butterfly tat


Can you guess what type of balloon Checkers designed for Gavin?????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How did you guess!!! It IS a Snake in a Basket...I would've never guessed it.

The night ended with supper at The Dorn's for Kelly's early birthday meal! The boys were singing to her at this point and threw out the old "you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too"! Kelly blamed it on her being around them too much, which is probably true. They are monkeys!

4 comments:

Jamee said...

I'm a little concerned with the snake. Have you checked online to see if "Checkers" picture is on any neighborhood watch sites?

Anonymous said...

The pictures from the party are great! It sure was fun. Addisen lost her title of Princess not long after we got to Holiday World. She wasn't too upset. Thanks again for helping us have a great day!
-Lori

DeAnn said...

Jamee, I haven't... however, he does go to our church...I don't think we have anything to worry about :)

Lori, Kamdyn was really good for us. We loved having him around.

Anonymous said...

I guesed a snake! What were you thinking about.....