Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

I want to wish my nephew Justin a Happy 25th Birthday!

From Gavin: Justin, I like that you are my cousin. I love you because you are nice to me and you take me for 4-wheeler rides. Remember that time you were pulling Kurt behind you on the ice down by Grandma and Grandpa Kocher's. That was cool!

Showing me their rainbow tongues after eating ice cream


From Maddox: Happy Birthday to my BIG cousin. I love you because you play semi trucks with me in Cindy and Ervan's basement. I like when you pop wheely's too! Love you!

Justin came to see Maddox after his 8th day in the hospital due to having fluid on his lungs. He was the first one to get to hold Maddox (other than Larry and I) because they had just brought him to our room since he was going home the following day.

Happy Birthday Justin!

No comments: