Friday, October 17, 2008

A Day on the Farm!

On Monday there was no school and we had made plans to head up to Mom and Dad's and the Mann boys came along too. I got to drive the new Ranger for the first time. I think we need one of those!

Parker and Gavin went on their combine ride first. They were super excited. On the way there, Gavin kept saying "At Grandma Kochers.... At Grandpa Kochers..... Steve's combine.....I'm gonna be a farmer...." ALL the way there, right Mallory!

Mallory, Maddox, Patton and I went riding while the big boys took their ride.
We checked out the big equipment working on the levee One high-tech farmer! Oh how times have changed.
Anxiously awaiting their turn


The little boys are ready for their ride
Maddox honking the horn...a lot!


Steve showing off his machine!
Farming must be an exhausting job! Both of the boys' heads were bobbing when I went to pick them up. Steve was cracking up at them...he said they had just fell asleep on their last round. According to Maddox and Patton, neither of them fell asleep...I have proof!

What a day!

4 comments:

Sara B. said...

What cute pictures! Clint always says nothing can put a kid to sleep like a combine/tractor!

Megan said...

looks great could you send me those please? I am glad they got to go. Thanks Dan and Kocher family!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one of the boys sleeping (and the smile on Steve's face). Looks like everyone enjoyed the day.

Lori said...

Priceless!