Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We're subbing!

This morning I am going to sub in the other Pre-K room at St. Joe. They told me that Maddox could come along since he's in pre-k too. So, we're headed that way. What a duo! Maddox is very excited that I get to be his teacher...he knows a lot of the kids in his "class for the day". I will let you know later how it goes.

Maddox has been wanting to see this picture on my blog so I thought this would be a good opportunity. It was my attempt to take a picture of us together on my birthday. At least we tried!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are on the top of your boys list when you get to be a teacher for their class. Just wait, that will change as they grow older. So enjoy it while you can.

Lori said...

Good attempt on the photo. It's hard enough to get one when you have total use of your arms. But to try to take a picture with a kid around your neck, that's special!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.