Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Dorn!

We feel very lucky to have a mom and grandma like Grandma Dorn in our lives. What a lady! The kids adore her and so do we.

Rockome Gardens with Gavin October '04

Chuck E. Cheese's (Gavin's 2nd Birthday)
Larry's birthday party in my hospital room after having Maddox (with Thomas birthday hats)
Grandma and Maddox

Just a swingin'
Gavin's birthday in Florida
Gavin's Pre-school Graduation
Maddox's Grandparent's Day last earlier this month

Maddox: Happy Birthday to you, Grandma Dorn! I love you because you let us watch TV at dark...and watch that bad guy show! (I'm sure there's more where that came from...he's just not in the mood to share it all)
Gavin's at school at the moment. I'm sure he'd say something like this: I love Grandma because she spoils me and takes me camping and has a candy jar for us and ....
Typically if you see us out and about you'll see Grandma and Grandpa Dorn. She makes it to all of the boys' events no matter how big or small they are. We love that!
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!! DeAnn is right, they are very lucky to have such a special Mom and Grandma!!!

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! I just realized how much you and my mom look alike. Crazy, huh? You would think you were related or something!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie!!Elaine is so right. Those two boys are so blessed to have you. You do so much for and with them. Such cool things like camping.I'm sure you rate on their chart very high. Have a great day, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! What a great grandma. The boys are very lucky to have such a special grandma.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom! Wish I was there to celebrate with you!! Thanks DeAnn for posting so I can stay in touch while I am away!