Monday, October 13, 2008

Prayers for Gunner!


Click here to go to Gunner's site

Last December I was subbing at the Middle School here in Olney and I was introduced to Gunner's story as his parents are friends with some teachers here in town. His parents are from Lawrenceville and they have both taught in Robinson and now live in Kentucky. Gunner and his parents had just found out that he had a tumor on his brain stem. They had thought that he was showing signs of autism and after many doctor visits found out the real truth.

His Mom updates a Caringbridge websit everyday in order to keep everyone updated. This little guy has touched so many lives, it's amazing! Check out the number of people who have visited his site in the last 10 months. He's having a rough time at this point and is in need of many prayers. If you get a chance to check out the site it is worth your while. It's crazy how things can change so quickly...it makes my eyes water every time I read his site. I don't know Gunner personally, but I know that if one of my boys were in his situation that I would need and want everyone's prayers too.

Pray for Gunner's Mountain to Move!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting this on your blog. I,too, visit his site a couple times a day. Since the first of September,he has had almost 200,000 visits to his site.Keep praying. I can't read his updates without crying and I don't even know him. He will touch your heart.