Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Cindy!

Everyone at the Dorn household wants to send my sister Cindy lots of birthday wishes on her special day!

Maddox: I love Cindy because I like to play with the big ball in her basement...that's it!
Gavin: I love Cindy because she lets me borrow old toys from her house that I want to take home like that corn picker and huge wagon.

Christmas '04
Cindy and Gavin after she painted his room for him. He liked it...can you tell! Maddox gets to enjoy it now!
Canning tomato juice On the ride home from Elaine's. I can't remember why we went? I just know we stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way home because Gavin has his rocket balloons in his hand.
Maddox's birthday party
Gavin....super excited about tee-peeing Cindy and Ervan! (last year)
Cindy teaching Maddox to "save" his money!
Gavin planting a petunia Cindy bought for him to plant at our house.
Cindy gave the boys a cute pot and some hen and chicks for their house
Water balloon fight!
I knew this photo would come in handy someday! Right longneck!
We hope you have a Happy Birthday! To one of the bestest aunts and sisters we have! She definitely has a love for our boys...well, kids in general. She loves to just talk to them...she has a certain way about her that causes kids to open up and share ALL sorts of info. Anyway, they love her, we love her and are glad to have her!
Love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cindy!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday,Cindy!! I figured up how old you were. I think you kids are catching up with me!!!!Dad remembered what he was doing that morning.PICKING corn Temp was 32degrees. Was that last pic taken in Planifield???DeAnn has too much info on her camera. Have a good day!! I know those Dilly Bars is just what you need this week. Love you.

DeAnn said...

Hmmm...a corn picker. I think they had invented combines by the time I was born. What does that tell us? Yes, that picture was taken in Plainfield.

Anonymous said...

from corn pickers to combines--I think they call that progress. Right? we won't say how many years there was in between.

Anonymous said...

Thanks All for the Birthday Wishes! And a special thanks DeAnn for digging out all of those pictures. The longneck topped them all off. What a fun weekend. And what about the cleavage! Who knew?!? :)

Thanks Mom for the Dilly Bars. I'm sure I'll have lots of help eating them.

DeAnn said...

I wasn't going to mention the cleavage, but we were a little surprised too :)

Anonymous said...

teaching him to save him money, huh? that sounds like her! lol
Happy Birthday Mom... again! LOVE YA!